1.07.2009

Scandinavia revisited





I just spent an evening in the dark room printing snapshots of Norway. So many juicy little nuggets came up that I want to share with you. Since returning I have only been looking at contact sheets of all my pictures from that trip and at approximately 1x1, I wasn't seeing the potential of all those great images. Here are a few I printed last night as a set to send to the folks who I stayed with in Oslo--Kristin and Arild. They were taken at their summer place in Hvaler, a tiny rock amid many other rocks with little houses. Everything was so photographable I ran out of film on the top of the a big rock looking out into the sea. I got angry for a moment because I couldn't capture it all on film, but you can't stay mad for long when you have two darling Norwegian tour guides telling you stories about light houses and moss!

No comments: