8.31.2010

Next quilt


I have decided tjis is the year of the quilt. My mom has made ao many awesome quilts and i have participated a bit, enough that i am starting to feel lke i think in those terms. And maybe since i didnt become a landscape designer, the plan view mentality is emerging in an art form that was meant to be flat. Right now I am working on a top secret quilt that I will post in a bit, but as all projecters do, I've already got plans for the next round.

I went to the fabric store with Aly for the Christmas in august sale only to find merely holiday prints on sale. But we made lemonade nonetheless and after some heavy coercion from an attorney, I came away with this wheel of prechosen, precut (gasp!) fabrics. She bought a holiday one and the rules are that nothing gets thrown out. My new blog app for iPhone won't let me post two photos, so my idea for this quilt, the first draft idea, is in a separate post.

No comments: